Korean Molded PRS Patented Tremolo Bridge with stock steel block
Play audio with the steel block:
Block, Brass. Fatten the mid range tone and sustain!
Play audio with the brass block:
SKRILLEX – Bangarang feat. Sirah
01. Peterson Stomp Classic Strobe Tuner
02. Morley – M2 Wah
03. MXR M173 Classic 108 Fuzz
04. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Acceleron Fuzz
05. JDM Pedals Fuzz 292
06. Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter + M-Audio EXP
07. Keeley X Pedals Super Bass X compressor
08. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Graviton Boost
09. Caline CP-24 10-band EQ
10. ProCo ‘Vintage Rat’ distortion
11. Zvex Double Rock distortion/boost
12. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Manifold Drive
13. Electro Harmonix – Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Distortion Sustainer
14. Electro Harmonix – Soul Food Distortion Fuzz Overdrive
15. Electro Harmonix Neo Clone analog chorus
16. Electro Harmonix Neo Mistress flanger
17. MXR – M290 Phase 95 Dual Phaser
18. LovePedal Hermida EPH-3 Tape Sim Delay
19. Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
-Mosky – C8 Powerstation
I once had a Chase Bliss Audio ‘Brothers’ pedal, which has a JFET Boost, Drive and Fuzz pedal and also an IC Fuzz, Drive and Boost pedal all in one and then choose to run those IC and JFET either A>B, B>A, or Parallel, and then with 33 total routing configurations.
But one had to choose between Fuzz, Drive and Boost on each side. And I really liked all 3 individual effects on the JFET side of the pedal. So now I’m sourcing the 3 individual pedals of that JFET side being the ‘Graviton Boost’, ‘Manifold Drive’ and ‘Acceleron Fuzz’ Field Effects by Resonant Electronic Design
The key to our Custom Silicon Fuzz Pedal “Fuzz 292″ is a 3-way voicing switch; treble-boosted fuzz, a standard moderate gain voicing, and high gain fuzz-fever freakout. So at the flick of a switch, the Fuzz 292 changes it’s overall character and how it reacts to your picking and guitar volume knob adjustments.
In addition to the (naturally necessary) volume control and 3-way voicing switch, we’ve added a tone and gain control.
– The “bias” control shapes the character of the fuzz, bending the sound from a smooth, overdrive-like fuzz into a gated, “ripping velcro” fuzz tone (a la some of Homme’s best solo tones in QOTSA.)
– The “Gain” control acts just like the volume pot on your guitar – for a fuzz, this means it smooths the tone, providing a more overdrive-like quality. Or crank it for a blast of 60’s/70’s retro fuzz fry!
Crafted with eight capacitive footswtiches capable of running nine simultaneous effects taken from a bank of 128 presets and over 100 DSP effects from the Helix line as well as DL4, DM4, and more, the Line 6 HX Effects is one of the most accessible entryways into the world of high-grade multi-effects pedals. Almost infinitely tweakable, each individual LCD display lets users sculpt three individual parameters per effect, and for the fuzzheads in the audience, Line 6’s Transtronic technology faithfully emulates the specific characteristics of germanium and silicon transistors. An attractive, compact option for replacing an entire board.
HX Effects™ was created for guitarists and bassists who want our flagship Helix® effects for traditional amp and pedalboard setups. Powered by the same audio engine as Helix processors, HX Effects includes the full array of Helix effects plus legacy effects from the M-Series and Stompbox Modeler pedals. All in a compact pedal that fits easily on your pedalboard.
HX Effects gives you complete control when editing and crafting effects presets